Sunday, April 22, 2012

This Week In Science #11

What I Did.

This Week In Science on monday during science class we had to write about we knew about plant cells, carbon cycle, water cycle, producer, ecosystem, and photosynthesis. Also this week in science on tuesday afternoon we went to seward park to pick out things that we needed to design our tanks for our spider. With the things that me and my partner Zulfiya picked out I thought that our tank looked like a mini rain forest with the leaves, branches, worms, and other things that we found in the park. One thing that zulfiya did was take pictures of the important parts of the ecosystem.

What I Learned.

What I Learned was that the things in our enviroment like plants, animals, trees, etc.. are important to our ecosystem. And also what I learned was that while reseacrhing about cellar spiders is that they are found all over the world except antartica. Also I learned that the cellar spiders are commonly called granddaddy long legs spider, Daddy long legs spider, daddy long legger or vibrating spider. Also I learned that the cellar spider family is pholcidae, its kingdom is animalia, its class is arachnida, the order of it is aranae, its phylum is arthropoda and its suborder is araneomorphae. Also the reason why its not found in antartica is because its too cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment