Friday, December 2, 2011

This Week In Science #5

What we did in science:
  
I learned about animal behaviors. And talking about animal behaviors we watched a couple of videos with the class of how animals behave in some ways, like the first video we saw was about a rare owl parrot trying to mate with the scientist. The other one we saw was the monkey trying to make out with a cat. In this unit we are going to learn about how crickets behave. 

What I learned : 


I learned That animals for some reason act/behave in some sort way. I noticed that when I saw the video about the rare owl parrot he was being violent, rough, agresive, also a slapper, abusive, and playful at the same time. Also I learned that when crickets are kind of jumpy when I observed it with my group. 



No comments:

Post a Comment